Teamwork

When I was over my cousin's house for a cookout, my cousin's friend's daughter was watching Paw Patrol on Nick Jr. and to tell you the truth it's a really good show. I don't know how it came about but all of characters ( puppies) in the show were working together to save their friend. I was watching in amazement because the characters were displaying teamwork. This is what I thought at least. I saw Toy Story tonight and when all of the characters ( toys) helped Buzz and Woody get to their rightful owner, that is ultimate teamwork there. Why can't we the people of the United States work together to face the hard issues that burden America today? I really like One Man Can Change The World by Big Sean, Kanye West and John Legend but if we have teamwork in regards of changing the world for the better, this world will be a better place. If we put our minds together for good, not evil,  we can create a surplus of world change.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life