Pain

A few weeks ago, before the Superbowl I fainted and I fell on my ankle. I broke my ankle, technically, I broke my fibula. When I fainted, I blacked out for a few seconds and when I came to, my ankle was in pain so much. My ankle is healing slowly but surely now but back to the main point of the story. I was in so much pain that I had to have people lift me up to my bed. I was just thinking last night that I was selfish in my thinking because Jesus Christ endured so much pain, He was tortured and was severely beaten. Lastly, He was hung on a cross. Again, I was selfish in my thinking because I was only thinking of my pain and what I'm going through. I wasn't thinking about all of the people around the world, plus Jesus Christ. A lot of people around the world are very sick and injured and I was just thinking of my ankle that can be healed. Don't make the same mistake like I did, put your own personal dilemmas or injuries to the side and start thinking about other people and their dilemmas or injuries because more often than not someone out in the world is dealing with something worse than your condition.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life