Forgiveness

Last week I saw The Salesman:Forushande and it is so good that you'll be on the edge of your seat every minute of the movie. I want you guys to see the movie so I'm not going to spoil the synopsis. In the movie, there is something a stranger does to the main character's wife but at the end of the movie, the wife forgives the stranger for the act he commits. Even though this is a movie, we can take a lot away from this movie because the events during the movie can happen in real life. The overall message/word I got out of the movie is forgiveness. The wife forgave the stranger who committed an act against her. That act of forgiveness tells me that we can forgive others whether it's a small or big crime against another. If we forgive one another that cloud of judgement that we have against other people will evaporate. Your soul will be set free. We all make mistakes here and there, the best solution in my opinion is to relax and step back from the situation and then re-center yourself. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life