Have a Bucket List

If you guys haven't seen The Bucket List starring Morgan Freeman and Jack Nicholson, I recommend that you guys see it because it's about experiencing life to it's full advantages. I don't know what all is on my bucket list but I know what my first wish and second wish is going to be. My first choice is to meet Kendall Jenner. I like her because she donated her presents to the children's hospital for one of  her birthday's. This was an episode of Keeping Up With The Kardashians.  This is why I want to meet her, she made a selfless act, not a selfish act.  This is going to happen, maybe not in the near future but eventually!! I have Faith. My second choice is to go to the Galapagos Islands because I want to see all of the animals which live there. The first time I heard of the Islands I was in science in tenth grade. Charles Darwin was studying there because the animals were interesting. From that moment on I wanted to visit the Galapagos Islands. I just don't want to see the animals but I also want to see is the scenery where the animals live. As you can see I have reasons behind my in-complete list. I'm going to definitely add more stuff to my bucket list but for now I'm going to plan and execute these wishes until they come true. In my opinion, I think the point of  bucket lists is to explore life and it's many advantages. People don't have to have bucket lists but I guess people who do have these visions of doing these amazing things in life and they want to achieve them in this lifetime. The overall message about bucket lists is to Live Life to the Fullest. I don't know if this is the meaning of his album title but Drake's More Life means that we have to live life and you will experience happiness. In life you won't experience happiness all of the time, you will experience sadness but that's part of life. Drake entitled his album More Life, not less life. Less life means that you aren't taking advantage of what life brings and you are going to evaporate from this planet soon. This is all my opinion. Live Life to the Fullest, do crazy stuff with your friends (nothing illegal) , explore and experiment different cultures, religions or just food.  Just Live Your Life to the Fullest, nothing lesser!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life