Stay Connected

On Saturday night, I called a couple of my friends that I haven't talked to in a while and it was so refreshing to catch up on their lives and as well, they can catch up on my life. I haven't been intentionally avoiding them, it's just our lives are in constant motion and we are busy. But that shouldn't be any excuse, I'm going to make a conscious effort to call all of my friends, not just some of them but all of them on a regular basis. Plus, our lives can be busy but not too busy for our friends. Stay connected with your friends, whether there friends you've known for a long time or just a short amount of time. We all have busy lives but don't let that busy lifestyle of yours control who you are and don't forget the people that make you happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life