Having a Crutch is Not Ok!!

A crutch is something that we are dependent on all of the time. At least, I had a crutch. My crutch was my disability, Joubert Syndrome. At first I thought I had ocular motor apraxia but I found out later, the doctors misdiagnosed my disability. I had more symptoms than ocular motor apraxia. Anyways, I've always made my disability an excuse for not being able to do stuff. For example, I tried to open the window but it wasn't opening. I told my mom it wasn't working and this is true but at the same time I was barely trying. I was making my disability an excuse and that wasn't cool at all!! This was one example. It wasn't until the end of my junior year of my high school career I stopped using my disability as an excuse and I started living!! If you are having a crutch in your life, stop it because on the long run it will be hard to eliminate that dependability. Regardless if you have a disability or not don't make excuses for the things that you think you can't accomplish. We can accomplish all things because we are abled, not unbaled!! Don't make excuses, make possibilities!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life