The Four Letter word- L.O.V.E.

Love is a real emotion, not a fake emotion. Like I said in an earlier post, Love is painful and joyful. In order to experience Love we have to go through ups and downs. I haven't been in a relationship before and the girls that I wanted to pursue in the past, I always Loved them, the kind of Love I'm talking about is unconditional. I've always had bad luck with girls but the girls that I wanted to pursue, I always had unconditional Love for them, No matter what!! I guess you have to develop unconditional Love. I guess I developed unconditional Love because my parents showed other people that kind of Love and I watched and I adapted it. There are many other ways that people can develop unconditional Love. For example, a zookeeper can nurture a baby tiger by giving him/her milk. Anyways, I will always Love, I will Love hard. I would rather Love hard than hate hard. I know what my problem with girls is, my problem is that when I meet girls, I automatically want them to be my girlfriends. I need to slow down and get to know them first.  I'm still learning this as time goes by and I still can't get it right. I don't want you guys to feel bad for me, I'll be alright. You guys feeling bad for me is not the point of this post. I'm just saying young ladies and gents, don't make the same mistakes I made. Maybe since I'm out of school I need to get to know women, the upgrade version of girls. Get to know the lady or guy you want to pursue, just don't rush into anything that you are not ready for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life