Life

Life is what you make it. I get down and out because of some situations in life but I know God has me and I will be victorious in all things. I also love inspiration. I love people who inspire me and I love to inspire other people. When this inspiration happens, it's a non stop cycle of inspiring and I love it so much. My former college I went to, Mercyhurst University slogan is carpe diem which means seize the day. Seizing the day is so essential if we want to fulfill an accomplish or meet a goal. Connecting and networking with people is also so essential in life because these networks will hopefully develop into long lasting friendships and partnerships. Last night I watched this film entitled Demolition and it was a very good film. The main character, Jake Gyllenhaal found a boy that eventually became his best friend. Life is very precious, take it day by day and you never know who you are going to meet along your journey.

Comments

  1. Noldon your blogs are very insightful and encouraging. When I read them it makes me proud to be your mom. Keep using words to heal, encourage and inspire others to be what God intended them to be: Jeremiah 29:11 (NLT)
    11 For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. p.s. I love you and am very proud of you💜

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for the encouraging and inspiring words. I love you very much!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life