With Good Company

Since I have a broken my fibula I'm laying up nowadays. I went to some family functions while this happened. Every family is different but my family is great. I don't mind hanging out with them before my injury, during my injury and after my injury. I like their conversations. Other people might be bored with their families but my family is a bunch of fun. Even though I can't walk like I want to right now, its a bright of fresh air to see family in a positive light. I would classify myself as a extrovert and I miss going out with my newly found friends in D.C. I miss house parties but those parties aren't equally insane as my college days (lol). I miss the intelligent conversations at the house parties. Most of the time I have to be confined to a bedroom because I have to rest my ankle. I feel like an introvert and its tearing me apart. When you like to be surrounded with people and then suddenly forced to stay isolated from everybody most of the time, it just sucks!! It's funny because I wouldn't say I was an extrovert in the past five years. Be with good people and enjoy life regardless if you are forced to be isolated or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life