Mistakes

I make mistakes, you make mistakes but  it's so important that we see our mistakes and correct them immediately. If you made mistake(s) toward a person(s), say sorry to them even if its intentional or attentional. I made a lot of mistakes in my life and I'm sure I'm going to make a lot of mistakes in the future. Whether those mistakes are forgiven or not, we must confess our mistakes so we can clear our consciousness, to become a better person inward and outward. Like I said in a previous post, my definition of being a true character is when somebody admits their mistakes regardless of what the outcome brings. The outcome could be hate or love but the bottom line is to clear your conscious to release those scars so you can continue to grow.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life