Cultural Diversity

I went to an event tonight on campus that celebrated cultural diversity. We have a good amount of international students and tonight students from Saudi Arabia orchestrated this event. They did various dances that originated from Saudi Arabia. Somebody told me that every state in Saudi Arabia have their specific dances. I thought that was really cool!! We ate food from the country and it was so delicious!!! The food was different but still good. While people ate, they played a PowerPoint about Saudi Arabia. I'm glad that I came because I really enjoyed myself. I wish more people participated in this event because this was such a positive and energetic event. I'm definitely going to more events like this in the future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life