Humbleness

Lately, I've been hearing rappers rap about being young Gods/Gods. I really don't know how to feel about this but I know the Bible says humble yourself. I know rappers want to be confident but the bottom line is to humble yourselves. I really like Hip Hop and Rap and various artists in those genres and they talk about being young Gods but after I hear their music I really think about this. I'm not saying all rappers and Hip Hop artists talk about this but this issue is picking my brain. God wants us to follow his will and do the work of his ministry on this earth, I completely understand this but I don't think God meant for making people feel like they are superior or on the same level as God. The first commandment says we shouldn't have any other Gods before Me ( God) so if rappers and Hip Hop artists are claiming that they are young Gods/Gods, they are lying to themselves. I'm not trying to start beef with any artists but this issue is truly making me think deeper than the words that the  artists are actually saying.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life