Being beautiful inward and outward

Being beautiful inward and outward doesn't only mean being beautiful on the outside. Some girls and guys have a beautiful exterior but their interior needs cleansing. In other words, people can be beautiful outside, their physical features can be great and on point  but they have a rotten and sour personality. I'm not saying all people are like this.   I also believe that people can change their ways. They can turn over a new leaf and become beautiful inward and outward. Also, being beautiful inward and outward is about having good self esteem and looking at yourself and others in a positive light. I was this type of individual but later on in life I gained some perspective in life and I turned a negative situation into a positive situation. Everybody should be and feel beautiful inward and outward. Sometimes I scroll down my Twitter feed and I see negative tweets and those aren't needed in life. Life shouldn't be filled with negative thoughts and all around negativity. Life is beautiful and it should be treated as such. If you know anybody who has a negative head space, just talk to them or listen to them. Sometimes, listening is the best. Make that person a priority in your life because everybody deserves a happy and joyful life. In the beginning of the year I was involved in the activity fair on campus and there was a couple of girls next to us and I couldn't help but notice that one girl was wearing fake eyelashes. I was thinking to myself that this girl doesn't need to wear fake eyelashes, she's already beautiful. I don't know her at all but I know she didn't need to wear anything extra to make her beautifulness known. I don't know how her personality is but she should let her spirit blossom into a beautiful butterfly inward and outward. We all should blossom into beautiful butterflies and rise like eagles and soar through the skies because life is so precious and it shouldn't be wasted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life