If I didn't have Joubert Syndrome

If I didn't have Joubert Syndrome, I don't think a lot would change. My head wouldn't shake obviously but I think I would still have the same personality. If people don't know me, I'm a shy, quiet and very closed person. What I mean by that is I keep to myself.  I kept to myself before I made my film. I'm trying to open up, have conversations with people. Its getting easier and easier everyday. Anyways, I'm going to be me other than the fact that my head won't shake. This is the only difference. I've been through a lot and true character really speaks to me. I value respect so much. Everybody has their own definition of true character but I have my own. My definition of true character is an honest and respectful individual who takes responsibility of their own actions. Also, a true character is an individual who risks their own life for another. The task doesn't have to be big, it can be a simple conversation with somebody who's having a bad day. I truly believe that we as Americans have a civic duty to help  individuals out even if we do have our own circumstances we are dealing with.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life