Derrick Rose's comeback

I was watching Derrick's Rose comeback documentary on the wealthy gorilla website and what I took out of the documentary is to never give up and to not let your insecurities hinder your happiness. Mr. Rose is not letting this injury deter him from accomplishing his goal which is to return to the NBA and win a championship for his team and especially for his city. If people don't know about his injury, he tore his acl  and he was out of play for one year. A lot of people say their done after an injury but not Mr. Rose, he is constantly working to get better. He came from humble beginnings and he just wanted to provide for his family. Playing basketball was his outlet from everything that he was encountering on a daily basis. Mr. Rose said " He would die on the court." By saying this, he is so loyal to his basketball career. I would say that me and Mr. Rose are on the same level regarding this situation. I don't want a basketball career but I can relate to Mr. Rose's persistence and determination. This documentary is so well made and I can tell Mr. Rose put his heart into this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life