Strorytellers

We are all  storytellers in one way or another. We all have something to tell the world but a lot of people don't have the resources or the correct outlets to expose their story to others. My generation, especially have a lot of stories to tell but it's so hard for our generation to express ourselves and tell our stories within our society. It's getting better but we still  along way to to go in order to share our stories. During my high school years, I wrote two articles about me having Joubert Syndrome. One was in a magazine article and the other was an article in a newspaper. I wrote these two articles because I wanted to inform people about Joubert Syndrome so they can understand the disorder a little bit. I turned a negative situation in a positive situation so I want you guys to do the same. Stories can keep unfolding as days begin and end so tell your story to someone, you never know who is interested. Share your story so you can help others along their journey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life