Invisible Thread

I just loved their performance tonight, it was very incredible. I saw the duo's performance tonight at my school in one of the performing arts center. The back story of these two was that one of the guy's out of the duo,  Griffin Matthews went to Uganda to volunteer and he met some kids and he asked them what they wanted to do or learn. They told him that they wanted a education. After his visit to Uganda, he wanted to help out those kids so he threw some fundraising parties back in New York. He and his friends gave those kids the opportunity to go to universities, this is so amazing!! I was so inspired by their story. I actually wanted to cry but I was surrounded by my peers so I didn't want to embarrass myself. It's so great that they can tell their story through music and story telling, I can't say it enough, their performance was so tremendous. The duo, Matt Gould and Griffin Matthew's mission is to empower people, to change the world's dynamic from negative to positive. As I watched them perform on stage tonight, I was thinking how they weren't letting their insecurities/fears hinder their happiness. They went up on stage and they weren't afraid; they wanted to share their message of positivity to the audience and they did just that. After their performance, I talked to Griffin and I shared my story with him. I told him that people come up to me and say that I inspire them. On the other hand, people often inspire me to do and be better each and everyday. These two gentlemen inspired me tonight and I pray to God that their journey keeps going in positive directions.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life