Unique Gifts

 Everybody has a gift in this world no matter what social class or hierarchy ranking you are in. Whether you are homeless, rich as an emperor or a silent monk, EVERYBODY HAS A GIFT!! People may experience that/those gift(s) in different lengths of their lifetimes. For example, people might not know their gifts until they are sixty-five years old or as early as fifteen years old. Finding your gift(s) may span from years like the example above but it doesn't matter how long, it matters if you find your gift and then when you find it, it's your duty to use it to your advantage. People who find their gift(s) might not even know how to activate that/those gift(s). I think I found my gift when I was in the process of accepting my disability. My gift is inspiring others and encouraging others to do their best in-spite of what the current situations are. What are the gift(s) that you have and maybe the better question is what are the gifts that you want to have?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life