Respect the Religions

 Even though I'm a "Christian" or at least I was raised Presbyterian which is a branch of Christianity I can appreciate all of the religions. I don't have to follow the principles of certain religions, but I can appreciate the ideology or foundations of all religions. When I was in college, I took World Religion and the class was about all of the religions in the world big or small. One fact that interested me was that Buddhists I believe sweep the entrance of their step stools and doors to their houses or monastery. According to the gaurdian.com, Buddhists clean to remove ego and to establish inner peace, that's so fascinating!! https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/jan/05/buddhist-monk-cleaning-good-for-you. Another interesting fact that I learned is that these spiritual gurus that know so much about their religious practice guide others who want to know about that religion guide them to enlightenment. I forgot the specific gurus name but that was fascinating information as well. I think all of the religions in the world are very impactful and plays important roles in people's lives, but the important decision people have to make is to decide which religion(s) they want to follow. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life