I'm Blossoming

 Last night I was watching DJ Khaled on Drink Champs and he was talking about blossoming and progressing as an artist or/and as a human being. As I was watching I thought it would be fitting to write a post about blossoming. I think the prime example of something blossoming is flowers so I'm going to talk about flowers blossoming to us blossoming as individuals. I don't know the process of flowering but as for me and my experience I can tell that I'm still blossoming as an individual and that blossoming took and is still taking time. Like I always say, I'm not an overnight success, this process of successfulness took and is still taking time to shape. I'm not perfect and within blossoming I make mistakes. Flowers have pricks and I have many pricks (I'm just being honest). And flowers need sunlight and water for them to grow and for as human beings that is called a support system. We as individuals in society need to have support but not too dependent on other people, I guess a happy medium of support. If you guys are blossoming, continue to blossom and if you want to blossom, start RIGHT NOW, don't wait until a few days to start to blossom, DO IT RIGHT NOW! If you don't know how to blossom, please talk to somebody or multiple people because that support and guidance is essential. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life