The Next Chapter In My Life

 I'm going to be honest with you like I always do on this blog (lol). This is the first time I really felt scared in my adult life. I quit my job and I know it's going to be an uphill battle to find what's next for me but I prayed and will continue to pray and I give it up to the Lord after that. I cried but that crying helped me to cleansed me. There are so many chapters in my life already and there are going to be many more chapters to come. I can't talk about other people's lives, but my life has been like a roller coaster, even though many of our lives are roller coasters. Life is in constant motion and we need to keep with the times, but the times are rough and more rough to other people. I honestly don't know what I'm going to do but I know it's going UP from here and the second thing is I have to remind myself is that FAITH WITHOUT WORKS IS DEAD. In other words, I have to work towards my goals and in addition with that I have to have continuous faith. I quit my job but that doesn't mean I'm desperate and eager for attention. I've mentioned this a few times on my posts and I always say I don't want anybody to have pity on me. While I figure out what I'm going to do with my life, please go to https://www.poetrybynoldon.com and support me by buying one of my books or all of them (lol). Also, while I'm figuring out the next chapter in my life, as a society even though people might have a great and solid job/career, we can continue to create and develop because life is in constant motion. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life