Adapting

 My grandfather used to pick me up from work and he would always say while looking at torn down buildings and buildings that are about to be constructed on that this world is consistently changing and we have to make the adjustments. I don't think I have fully processed what he had said but I think what he wanted me to understand was that whatever the situation is, you have to deal with the constant changes that the world is making without or with your permission. For example, the doctors told me that I had Ocular Motor Apraxia and I had to adapt with me having the disability and then a handful of years later, the doctors then told me I have Joubert Syndrome and I have to re adapt myself and my brain on me having this disability. I think me adapting to the misdiagnosis to the diagnosis is pretty good. When I was younger, it was rough but a jewel is rough in the beginning until somebody polishes the jewel, right? God polished me and truth to be told, God is still polishing me. Adapting takes time like everything in this constant changing world but be sure You stay consistent in the midst of adapting. Don't be mad, rude or impatient through the process of adapting. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life