Respect The Races/Ethnicities

 I am black and when you see me you can obviously see that I'm black. I don't want to be any race other than black, but I also appreciate other races too. Like my other post, Respect The Religions, other races can contribute greatly to society and other people. People of other races and ethnicities can contribute to society in food, movies, art, religion and other factors as well. The words that I just mentioned can be under one word and that word is called culture. The race or/and ethnicity that came to mind is the Asian community. I love movies so here are some movies that represent Asian  actors/actresses/directors, Farewell starring Awkwafina, Boogie, (Pamelyn Chee, Taylor Takahashi, Perry Yung, Mike MoH and Eddie Haung as director and writer with a couple of other Asian American actors). Not just movies, tv shows represent Asian representation as well. The Tv shows that I'm talking about is Fresh Off The Boat, Hawaii Five-O, Warrior (the best show ever) and I'm pretty sure there's many more but I can't think of them right now.  My hometown of Cleveland hosts the Asian Festival every summer. I haven't been but I bet it's pretty exciting. 

There is also Mindy Kaling who is of Indian descent. She played in the Mindy Project, The Office, Late Night and other movies and tv shows. There is a lot of other representations, at least I hope that there are in society, so I just gave you a few examples. Respect The Races/Ethnicities because every part of the races and/or ethnicities bring value to society. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life