You Are Somebody

     For anybody who was told that You weren't enough any stay in your life,  I AM telling You that You are enough!! People might try to tear You down but to tell you the truth, those people are going to be  irrelevant to You years to come. Those bullies can make a negative impact on your life then and now maybe but not in the future hopefully. For me, I doubted myself because of other negative impacts that I had in my life but that was then but in the present and future those negative impacts/bullies are out of my life and when the negative impacts resurface, I don't let them mess with me as much on an emotional and mental level. I will NEVER forget what my dad told me one day when those negative impacts were bothering me and he said You have to ignore ignorance somehow and that stayed with me til this day. Some family members don't support their own family and that is so unfortunate. Some people in your family may be negative impacts but that shouldn't stop You from achieving GREATNESS in your own life. The bottom line is that YOU ARE SOMEBODY and don't let any bullies, drugs, or/and any other negative impacts control your life or tear it down.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life