The Next Level and Faith

 I want to evolve everyday but evolving is hard for me but evolving is not impossible. For example, I hosted my very own pop up shop on May 1st. Hosting a pop up shop is different than being a regular vendor. I was a vendor myself but as a host I had to look for vendors and pay for the venue and drinks. The pop up was a success and not only in the monetary definition. Anyways, my point is that what I did was hard but I wanted to aim for More. I wanted to show myself I could do this and plus I wanted to push myself. I just didn't want to only become a vendor which I  want to do as a career but for the long and short term I want to continue to sell my merchandise and also host pop ups. Before May 1st I was worried  because I had to find 10 vendors so I can match the venue price and I also was worrying if people were going to show up but in the midst of that worry, God told me to just calm down and everything will be ok. So I calmed down and everything was great!! In other words, God told me to have Faith. I have faith but sometimes I have butterflies in my stomach and that is normal and ok. ALWAYS HAVE FAITH IN THE MIDST OF YOUR NEXT LEVEL

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life