Have A Voice

 You may or may not  have a voice in the beginning of your life. For example, if You are shy and lacking confidence You won't have a voice to stand up for others or most importantly, standing up for yourself. Hopefully, You will in the future. I didn't a voice when I was younger, well at least I didn't know I had a voice until much later in my life.  I didn't advocate for myself until I realized that Joubert Syndrome is part of me which was the end of eleventh and the beginning of my senior year in high school. I would say that having a voice especially having a voice to save others or standing for others comes with a great responsibility and that great responsibility is to uphold what You are saying to the certain audiences. I'm not saying You/We have to be perfect or have a straight edged lifestyle. I think it's very possible that You/We can be unperfect and still have a voice for ourselves and others.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life