Black Excellence, Empowerment & Leadership

This past week I went to a sports marketing workshop called the Marcus Graham Project. The workshop creates a voice to African Americans in the marketing field.  There were a few Caucasians in the workshop but after the workshop ended, it seemed like they got a little glimpse of what BLACK EXCELLENCE  looks like. There were so many young African American professionals at the workshop and I felt so EMPOWERED & ENLIGHTENED. All of us in the workshop had to break up in teams and we had to develop presentations and we had to find  a solution for social unrest through the Cleveland Browns perspective. The workshop was only four days so a lot of us were panicked about the deadline but at the end every presentation was done well. This blog isn't only about me so I uploaded some pics from the workshop. The workshop gave me insight on how marketing, on any level works. Even though I don't have a marketing background I learned a lot and absorbed so much information. I would tell anybody to apply for this workshop and just because You might not have a background in marketing or no degree at all when you approach workshops, learn as much as You can and use the connections that You have in these workshops.



My group- Cardiac kids

The above pic is the mvp who can collaborate with Proctor and Gamble & Hummer in the fall 

group that won the best presentation










https://fox8.com/news/be-the-solution-cleveland-browns-host-workshop-to-further-racial-equality-campaign-efforts/ 






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life