I Pray

 I pray, I  pray and I pray some more. The reason that I pray is because there are lot of blessings in my life that I'm THANKFUL for God bringing me those blessings and present and future blessings. I also pray because it's HEALING and TRANQUILITY within my body. The HEALING and TRANQUILITY deals with my favorite scripture Philippians 4:13.  If you don't know what I'm talking about search my favorite scripture on this blog and you'll find what I'm talking about. Growing up Presbyterian, I learned how to pray at an early age. I am THANKFUL for my mother bringing me to church at a young age so I can know how to pray. As I got older my prayers got more developed. For example, when I was younger I was praying not in depth but now I pray in depth. Details are so essential in my opinion and the more details that You give God the more TRANQUILITY and HEALING that You receive. I'm not saying that if You don't pray in depth  You won't get TRANQUILITY and HEALING. In the present I pray for everybody, at least I try to pray for everybody because there is  a lot of people in this world!! I ask God to cover the earth with His blood so All corruption and brutalities against the African American community and people of other ethnic backgrounds by the hands of Some police officers will end. By the same token, I want this shit to end  but over the years God wants me to learn/have patience. It's crazy because millions are people dying across the globe and I have to wait for the ultimate solution. But God's timing is perfect!! I have to be patient no matter what. The Ultimate message I want to give You guys is to pray for that TRANQUILITY, HEALING and because You are THANKFUL. Maybe some people aren't THANKFUL and that's their business but I'm always going to be THANKFUL. Also, pray because that's what You want to do and not somebody else wanting You to do it.    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life