Wake Up and Shine

 Life is hard especially nowadays But when God gives You an opportunity to wake up in the morning, that's our/your shot to make that day the best day ever or to not slack off on that day. If You want to pursue anything in life, you have to work for it and everyday isn't promised so that day God has granted You to wake up, You/We better not waste the precious time. I'm going to be honest with you guys, if I'm not building my brand up, I watch tv but lately I have watched podcasts on Youtube to get information that I want and need. One particular podcast that I listen to is I AM ATHLETE with Chad Johnson, Brandon Marshall, Fred Taylor and Channing Crowder. They are retired football players who talk about finances, mental health and all or most of the topics that grown BLACK men won't talk about. Also they have special guests as Dwayne Wade, Rick Ross, Cam Newton, Ali Riley and Toni Presseley. They relate the topics to athletes but as every episode goes by, all of the cast including the chef wants to not only pick athletes brains but everybody's brains. I listen to what they have to say because I want knowledge . I also listen to what they have to say because they are All wise and plus they want to share information with the rest of the world. To sum this post up, life is hard but when You have the opportunity to get up and out from the bed, that's a blessing and I know for sure I don't want to waste my blessings sitting around doing nothing. GO GET IT!!!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life