Open your heart

Open up your heart everyday regardless of what other people think of you. The only person that can judge you is God. You should be concerned with that but you also should be concerned with the action and words that you are speaking to that individual. You should want to benefit that other individual regardless if she or he gets mad. The willingness to open up your heart means that you are acceptable to love others, to forgive others and to help others in need. Opening up your heart can be risky because that individual that you are speaking to might not accept what you have to say even though it might be genuine and sincere. That individual might not embrace the words that you said to her or him at that given time, but he or she will embrace those words eventually wholeheartedly. The great thing is that you opened up your heart and that's what most people don't do. Don't be afraid to open your heart because after you do it, it will release great feelings. When I was growing up, I wasn't a kind of individual who wouldn't open my heart. A lot of times I regret from not opening up my heart because I missed out o so many opportunities to meet and explore life with other people. Now that I know this, it would give me an opportunity to correct these mistakes. I won't let these insecurities hinder my happiness. I will rise like an eagle and soar through the skies. I was at Arby's on Friday night and I was talking to a random individual in line and of course, I was nervous because I haven't done that before. After I did that, I felt so great about myself. I pray to God everyday to let me communicate more effectively to people and through Him, I'm getting better and better. I'm taking baby steps to get where I want to be but I will get there eventually. Don't block your heart from others whether you are receiving or accepting love because you don't know how impactful that you are in somebody else's life or how that individual is impactful in your life. Spread Positivity and Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life