Being Thankful

I always thank God for allowing me to wake up everyday. I thank him for the beautiful sky, the beautiful sun shining, the beautiful people walking around, and for the animals that he created. I know a lot of people believe in someone else and that is their preference but I'm telling you guys that I believe in God and nobody else. I know what he can do. I'm a witness to his doings and he's excellent to me and I try to be excellent to him as well. I don't only thank him for waking me up each and every morning but I also thank him for my five senses, my loving family, blood flowing through my veins and arteries and the many blessings he bestowed and will bestow in my life. Some people don't have these blessings in their life so that's why I'm so grateful everyday. I don't take these blessings for granted, well at least I don't try to.  I'm not here to force my religion on you guys but I am telling you guys to thank whoever you believe in or if you don't believe in any religious figure, thank your parents for you birthing you. Spread Positivity and Love.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement