Love hard or don't love at all

The keyword is Love.  This relates to my other post associated with agape love. I would rather have love in my heart and my mind than hate because when you hate; that is associated with negativity and eventually you will spread that negativity and hate among others. We all should love regardless if you have bitterness with other individual(s) or the world. The Bible says "Love Thy Neighbor" and I try to live that message everyday by spreading genuine love and kindness to everybody that I encounter. Take baby steps during this process because I know it's very hard to Love Thy Neighbor but we all need to apply this to our daily lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement