Baby steps

Every time I see a beautiful girl, I always fall in love instantly. This is tricky because some girls have a beautiful face but has an ugly soul or an ugly personality. On the other hand, there is some beautiful girls who have beautiful souls or have beautiful personalities. I learned this the hard way in the past but whether they have ugly or beautiful personalities, we have to love each other. We have to love each other because loving will open your eyes to many other positive things but most importantly, Love is what God wants us to do. I always rush girls when I want them be my girlfriend. For example, I always tell a girl that I like them within a few days and I didn't get to know them that well and obviously it doesn't work out. I always did and I always do this but since I know this, I will get better at this. I won't let this be my weakness anymore, I'm going to make this my strength.  A lot of times I ask myself, "when will I ever learn" but everything is baby steps. I know that I will become comfortable with not rushing girls, it might not take a quick snap of my finger but I will eventually master it. It's like communicating with girls, I know I have trouble with this  but I will get better with this. I'm not going to let my insecurities hinder my happiness and I want you guys to not let your insecurities hinder your happiness. We are greater than any of our insecurities or obstacles because God made us to be great individuals. Spread Love. Spread Positivity.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement