I hear You!!

I think one of the many reasons why God put me on this earth is to comfort individuals in their time of need as God does for us. I can be there for you when you don't have anybody to turn to. Of course, many people can and should turn to God with their problems but on this earth I truly believe I'm supposed to help others. Whether you are going through obstacles or having insecurities, I can help you Rise like an Eagle. God made us with uniqueness, creativity and individuality and he wants us to use these qualities the best of our abilities. If you want a shoulder to cry on, I'm here. If you want to talk, I'm here. If you want to lay around and hang around, that's ok too. I'm not talking about having sex because sex is really delaying the process of getting true help. Be there for others who really need your help. Spread Positivity and Love everyday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life