Positivity all around

We have to become positive individuals. We have to breed positivity in our veins. If we don't have positivity in our lives, negativity will consume our lives. I don't know about you guys but I like to be a positive individual everyday. I pray to God everyday that he instills inner peace within myself and through him each day. Having positivity and peace in your heart and mind  will make your life easier no matter what is going on in your life. When I was in high school, I remembered saying to my friend, " Why would any want want to be negative. How can you live your life mad at the world?" No matter what's going on in your life, there is always a solution to all of the madness. Also, you shouldn't be so angry that you take it out on other people. If people are angry, they should take proper steps to remove that anger from their hearts and minds. Spread love and peace everywhere you go. Spread love and peace to everybody that you encounter because we all should live on this earth with peace and harmony.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement