Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

I'm currently involved in a situation and the situation is I messaged a girl on Facebook and the message was very personal and I told her to not share it with anybody except me and her. She shared it with people on campus. I should've known this but I'll know next time. I'm not mad at all, I've made peace with myself with the whole situation. Now people are talking around campus but the main lesson I got out of this situation is to no let my insecurities hinder my happiness. Even though people talk about me on a negative aspect but I know God is greater than any hate that you face. I also know that He will never will leave me or forsake me. I can't let things or people upset me to the point that I lose my own set of morals, values and most importantly, Sanity.

Comments

  1. It can be hard when you don't get the reaction from someone that you are hoping for. I think you are very wise to not let other's bring you down. Perhaps the next time you want to tell someone something that is personal, a face to face conversation would be a better option. That is just my opinion though. No matter what other people are saying, I still think you are an awesome person and we all good learn a lesson from your outlook in this situation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the kind words. I actually asked her to talk to me face to face but she couldn't for some reason. I would've liked that better because social media platforms aren't right for personal messages. Thanks again.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement