Have a purposeful life

I want to inspire the younger generations that come after me to find that purpose or gift that they have. I know that they have that gift in their life but they just don't it yet. They really need to find it themselves. It might take them a while to find their purpose or gift but when they find it, it is going to be so exciting. When they have that purpose or gift in their life, it's so important to not let that gift be wasted. The Bible says " You are something to God if you have a purpose in this lifetime but if not, God doesn't want anything to do with you". Helping others is associated with this also. This is why I wanted to produce this film, I wanted to have a relationship with God. I just want my film to change the mindsets of people, I just want people to treat other people the way that they want to be treated. I want You to have a purpose in your life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement