Change The World

Be an advocator for change!! We desperately need leaders today to change our world dynamic today. In 2014, I traveled to India with my cousin. It was an exciting trip but one day made me think critically to myself. My cousin and I were going to see the TaJ Mahal but my cousin told the driver to drive us through the villages. I'm glad he told the driver to do that because I could see everything. I was so shocked of what I saw!! I saw so much poverty. I wanted to cry in the van. I saw adults, mostly children selling dolls, vegetables and anything that they could sell. . I saw many families living out of cardboard boxes. I was thinking to myself how can this be? There is a wealth divide among individuals and that isn't right. Maybe this is associated with the caste system even though it's illegal today, it still happens. The money in India is distributed unequally. You can say that about the United States too. But we don't have to sit around and let this happen. We can do something about this poverty crisis. This is one issue but the world has many more issues that people can attend to. Take baby steps to change the world because a little can start something big. The second message in my film is to make a difference in your own life, somebody else's life, in your own community or/and on the global spectrum. Do something, have a purpose which God intended you to have.


http://www.dummies.com/how-to/content/indias-caste-system.html


http://www.tajmahal.org.uk/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement