I'm Girl Crazy

My hometown has beautiful young ladies of course but when I got to D.C. I'm so amazed of how beautiful the young ladies out here are. They're all around, on my left, on my right, side to side and across the street. I'm going crazy!! I'm not saying only D.C. is the only state that has the most beautiful young ladies but it's definitely a place to visit, other than the monuments and museums (lol). I don't know every young lady in D.C. so I don' know if their exterior matches the interior. In other words, I know they look beautiful on the outside but that doesn't mean their soul and personality is beautiful. I'm in a pickle now, its so damn frustrating!! To relieve that frustration and to meet a potential girlfriend I'm going speed dating. I got the idea from the movie, Hitch, it's such a good movie by the way. The reason I picked speed dating is because I thought it would be fun and plus you can feel out each young ladies vibes before choosing a potential young lady to take out. I'm going to face the fact that women are complicated, men are complicated and that's what life is sometimes, a complication but that doesn't mean don't try because it is complicated. Be a go getter- meet your girlfriend/significant other halfway to make it uncomplicated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life