War

I never knew the meaning of war. The perpetual violence is unsettling to me, it's like you kill my people, I kill your people. The violence will never stop until a system is in place that will absolutely abolish all violence. I know foreign countries have treaties to end violence but those treaties can always be broken or not followed. I'm not only talking about foreign countries but we have wars on domestic lands also. We have wars on drugs, terrorism and healthcare to just name a few. We have a lot of wars. There is so much violence in the world today, domestically and internationally so the part I'm going to play is to spread positivity and love wherever I am and wherever I'm going. This is an idea, why don't you guys join  me by spreading love and positivity everywhere you go. Replace the guns with handshakes and hugs, replace drugs with anything but that and replace terrorism with love and positivity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life