Inferiority Complexes

I would say this is a sensitive subject for some people but I'm going to say what I have to say anyways. Some men and women have inferiority complexes. Some men work out so much so women will be attracted to them. Some women do the same thing but it's an add on they apply and that application is make up. Some women put on too much make up and in my opinion it's no need for that surplus make up because I'm pretty sure some women that put on surplus make up just need a confidence boost. Some men who work out too much to impress women don't need to do that, they need a confidence boost as well. Working out is good because it releases stress and it's so healthy for you. A little make up is good ladies but not too much because some  men, at least me want to see your whole natural face, not your make up face!! Just be yourself guys, just do you guys because at the end of the day, people want you for You!! Well, at least that's what I want out of a woman.  People don't want the surplus or work out too much you. They just want you to be you, your natural self and not your excessive you. I understand that people want to impress their bosses, girlfriends/boyfriends and other people but the point is to Be You and Do You.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life