Be A Light

I really like this song entitled Shine by Meek Mill. Meek Mill is a rapper for anyone who doesn't know. I like this song because Meek Mill is not being cocky about anything, he just wants everybody to Shine like he always does. Shining doesn't only mean everything is glorious on the exterior, it can be om the interior too. I really believe that if you Shine inside, you can Shine outside and receive blessings. This all includes about how you view yourself and others. Nobody is perfect so it may take days, weeks or months to let the light come within. I couldn't find my light until within a few months and I'm so grateful I found it because if I didn't I wouldn't be able to inspire and encourage others to become the best versions of themselves. I didn't find my light by myself, I had help and that help came from God. Find your light within and you might need help to find it but once you do, let it shine, let it shine, Let It Shine!! Let your light help somebody else find their light so you guys can both Shine greater than Ever!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rgXN5xn3mc- Shine by Meek Mill

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life