You Have To Go Through Bullshit Sometimes

Last night I saw The Big Sick starring Kumail Nanjiani and Zoe Kazan and the movie is so hilarious with some heart warming moments in it. I like to find profound messages in movies and this movie has a good one in my opinion. The message I got from this movie was that people go through bullshit. People go through bullshit on a daily basis but that doesn't mean we can't reach the pot of gold, in other words, the pursuit of happiness. For example, I just went through some bullshit this past week and the bullshit that I went through is that I didn't get this job in D.C that I wanted. Even though I didn't get the job that I wanted, I'm going to keep pushing, putting in applications and hopefully sooner than later I will have a job. Whatever bullshit you are currently in, you can get out of it and reach the pot of gold. Just keep pushing and keep fighting and you will reach the pot of gold. And last one thing, go to your nearby movie theatre and see The Big Sick, you won't regret it!!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life