Rejuvenation

I'm back in D.C. and I'm so excited to go back to work and see all of the beautiful people of D.C. Last Wednesday the doctor said everything looks good and I was so happy when he said those words. I've been praying that I will get back to D.C. and God always delivers. I was going crazy at home. I feel rejuvenated, like a new person internally. I'm an extrovert and for the most part of my recovery I was forced to become an introvert in my room. I'm excited to start getting back to the stuff that I did before I was injured. I still need to do my exercises because my ankle isn't quite one hundred percent. It's almost there but it will be up to one hundred percent soon God willing. I have to continue to do my part and God will continue to do His part. Sometimes we all need a recharge in life and going back to D.C. is my recharge.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life