Philippians 4:13

Some of my family members know this but most people don't know Philippians 4 :13 is my favorite scripture in the Bible. When I was struggling when I was growing up, my mother recited the scripture to me which states " I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" I held the scripture in my heart then and it still is in my heart now and it won't ever be released from my heart. The words give me strength and a sense of calmness when I'm going through tough situations. God is an integral part of my life since my mother recited the scripture. I was raised in the church but I haven't felt a connection to God until that moment when my mother recited that scripture to me. I prayed to God then and I'm praying to God in the present. I'm in a position to inspire people and God is giving me that direction to me now so that is what I'm going to do to my best of my abilities. When you have opportunities to inspire somebody or a group of people, do it because everyone needs inspiration in their lives.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life