Disappointments

I would say everybody has been disappointed in their life but being disappointed doesn't mean we shouldn't look forward for the things to come. For example, I've been disappointed about not having a girlfriend for along time but that doesn't mean I won't have a girlfriend for eternity. Another example is when you expect to land this great job but at the end you don't, don't lose hope, keep pushing and you will land that job that will best fit you. Don't lose hope just because things aren't adding up in your favor. My dad and I were talking one day about suicide and he said he truly believes when people act upon that action, they don't think that there is no hope for them at all. But there is, there is always a little bit of hope at the end of the day. Being depressed won't help your situation(s) at all but at the same time I know what being depressed feels like and its completely natural. Rise up from that depression. Rise up from those disappointments and conquer life by living life to the fullest in joy and not in pain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life