Popularity

I didn't deem myself popular in high school and I don't view myself  popular even  right now. When I showed my film The Outcast at Mercyhurst North East people said I was a celebrity. Even though I knew they were joking about it, I want to be humble about all things. My logic behind that is when you are cocky, I believe everything that you have will disappear. When you remain humble about things, blessings and more blessings will unfold into your lap. The stuff that you have doesn't make you popular, yourself makes You popular. Don't get caught up with the materialistic objects of the world and if you think those material objects will gain you friends, maybe those objects will but most of those friends will probably fade away because they are interested in the objects that you possess, not your actual friendship. Do you and be you, that's all you should do. The attraction by being yourself should bring you friends. I always wanted friends to just hang out outside of school with and I was praying to God I would gain friends and I did and I'm so thankful for that. Another reason is because I joined extracurricular activities in high school and I was myself within those activities. Honestly, I believe that people that are real popular don't really have any friends, they just have associates, in my opinion

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life