Be passionate about what you do!



Everyday people get up and go to work. What is the work that they do? I don't know but I'm pretty sure there are some people out in the world work because they want a paycheck every week or so but to be truthfully honest with you guys, money doesn't drive me, passion is what drives me. I work with Catholic Charities and one of the locations that I go to helps people who have disabilities get jobs. What I do there is help people apply for jobs online. 'That is rewarding to me to. I feel like I'm doing a great service to them because if they do get a job, I know I'm one of the components that helped to get the job for them. This is one of my passions, to help All people, not just people from the disabled communities, All people. For example, a janitor is not a pleasing job in my opinion but I know that people are janitors so I'm not going knock their hustle. It's an art form and I commend people who are embracing this kind of art form but this kind of art form is not for me. Some people who are janitors are so passionate about doing custodial work and I commend them on that because I'm pretty sure it's not an easy job cleaning up after people. Another example is dancers who dance at strip clubs. I went to a strip club once and the dancers seemed so passionate when they danced. It's an art form regarding how they motion their bodies. Overall, the message I want to convey to you guys is to do what you are passionate about, don't just chase the money!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement