bad bitches ( explicit content: Beware)

I don't have anything against rappers but some of them call women "bad bitches" I know what the meaning behind that word regarding the context they are referring to. They mean attractive/sexy women but the problem I have with that is, I think they are talking about their exterior and physical features, not their interior. I'm talking about what their personality is like, what their soul is like, if they have a good or evil soul. If that "bad bitch" doesn't have a good personality or just full of themselves she is not a "bad bitch" at all. I don't like to use that word, I would prefer to use the usual word women or young ladies.  In my opinion, I think God gave all women exterior beauty but the real treasure is what's on the inside.  I would say it's a process to find that inner treasure. Since it's a process, it will take some time. Take some time for yourselves ladies to discover yourself, don't let men tear you down to the point you don't see a purpose in your life!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life

Respecting & Includement