Applying yourself on a daily basis

The three things that I live by are 1) Never Give Up, 2) Don't let your insecurities hinder your happiness and 3) Make a difference in the world. I was walking to the grocery store and I saw somebody that attended the same high school as me. He said he's working but the key words that he said was I'm working, trying to get by. Later, I was thinking to myself that people shouldn't just want to get by, we should want more out of life than trying to get by. On the other hand, I can't speak for other people. I don't want to try to get by. In my opinion, people who think that are small minded individuals. I know it's so hard out in the real world, trust me!! I want 2.4 million dollars in the future, not to just be rich but to just give it to the people of this world. Anyways, in order for me to attain that amount of money, I will have to apply myself on a daily basis. I will have to make the correct moves and continue to have the faith element. I believe in myself and most importantly I have faith in God  so He will give me that blessing. I have to do my part though. I will continue to apply myself and stick by my three things that I live by. Applying yourself is so hard but we have to do it if we want something, materialistic or not.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Life

Respecting & Includement

Don't let others/things to dictate on how to live your life